Our May-Grant OB/GYN team can provide exceptional women’s healthcare through our in-house lab services. Through our lab services, patients can experience the convenience of quicker results and receive reproductive care for years to come.
Lab tests are essential to our practice because they provide our team with the resources to diagnose health problems quickly and conveniently. Our in-house lab services provide comprehensive testing for all phases of a woman’s life and provide our team with the ability to treat and manage chronic, long-term conditions such as pelvic prolapses, endometriosis, and uterine fibroids.
When you visit our practice, we can provide a wide variety of lab services, including:
- Chemistry Panels: Chemistry panels work to evaluate your general health and allow our team to observe your electrolytes, thyroid function, basic metabolism, urine cultures, and lipids.
- Endocrinology Tests: Our team can provide pregnancy tests and hormonal tests to help diagnose issues with your reproductive system, confirm pregnancy, and genetic testing to determine the risks of genetic diseases for newborns.
- Hematology Tests: Hematology refers to the study of blood and blood disorders. At our practice, our team can provide full blood count testing to measure hemoglobin, red blood cell count, white blood cell count, and other aspects to aid in your treatments for pregnancy.
- STD Tests: At May-Grant OB/GYN, we test for various STDs, including hepatitis, HPV, rubella, chlamydia, and other commonly transmitted diseases, and can provide effective means for treating and managing your sexual health.
- Bacteria and Culture Tests: Some forms of the disease, such as Group B strep, can affect the outcome of pregnancies. Our testing facilities allow us to test for bacteria as part of our routine prenatal care to protect mothers and newborns from disease throughout their pregnancy.
Our lab tests allow us to manage reproductive health problems and treat underlying conditions that may impact our patients. These conditions include type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular problems, and osteoporosis. Through our in-house lab services, we can provide exceptional service and quality care to our communities.
We believe in providing high-quality women’s care to our patients throughout Lancaster, PA. When you visit our May-Grant OB/GYN team, our team can ensure that you receive the best results through our in-house lab services to excel at caring for your health. Most of all, our in-house laboratories operate on state-of-the-art equipment that provides secure transportation and quick turnaround times, contributing to lower costs and more personalized care for you. Our laboratory teams maintain the qualifications to care for your health and offer solutions that save you time and money compared to off-site labs and hospital care.
At May-Grant OB/GYN, we provide high-quality women’s health care through preventative screenings, in-house lab services, and advanced treatment. If you need a wellness checkup, have health concerns, or require lab services for diagnosis, contact our practice today to schedule an online or in-person appointment.